Sunwat clariflocculators are well suited for water treatment plant, waste treatment plant and effluent treatment plant. We also provide aerator, agitator, clarifier, flash mixer, thickener and other equipment for WTP, STP & ETP. The clariflocculation is a chemical and physical water treatment process and it mainly deals with the removal of suspended substances. Its application is in the water treatment of surface water, industrial and municipal wastewater treatment, filtration pre-treatment, Reverse Osmosis, both in the municipal and industrial sectors.
The sequence of operations sedimentation-precipitation-coagulation-flocculation is the most common technique used in the world for the production of potable water. The process requires low costs for high volumes of purified water. It is a reliable process suitable for automatic control.
Types of Clariflocculators:
- Centre Driven Clariflocculator
- End Driven Clariflocculator
- Full Bridge Clariflocculator
- Half Bridge Clariflocculator
- Municipal water treatment plants
- Primary Treatment in ETP
- Heavy Metal Removal
- Diameter: 4M to maximum upto 70M
- Bridge width varies from 0.75M to 1.5M
- Number of flocculators: 1 to 4